We are very excited to be offering our Holiday Club again during February half term 2019! We are open to all children in the area between the ages of 3 - 11, as well as to children aged 2 who attend Helperbees Preschool.
Take a look at what's on offer and how to book:
Bookings are now being taken for October Half Term Holiday Club. Please contact email@example.com to book a place.
At BASE we aim to be a ‘home away from home’. We firmly believe that free play is essential to children’s overall development. It helps children to develop friendships, explore new ideas, problem solve and explore their creativity. Our aim is to provide the play opportunities to enable them to achieve their full potential.
We encourage children to take an active role in BASE and always welcome their suggestions and ideas.
- Where: we have a separate building, providing a more relaxed, homely atmosphere.
- Opening times: am 8.00 – 9.00am; 3.30 – 6pm .
- Snacks: we provide healthy, fresh snacks, that the children, through choice, often help to prepare. Breakfast is healthy cereals, toast, fruit and fresh fruit juice.
- Some activities include: den building, water play, nature walks, bonfire parties, BBQs.
- We always welcome visits and actively encourage parents to be involved.
- Cost: £4.50 morning session, £9 after school. (Prices reviewed for September 2018, please see Admission and Fees Policy)
- Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 07510 320495 out of school office hours.